Christmas is fast approaching and I’ve been busy browsing online for gifts. I know it is now Winter, but I’m already looking ahead towards Spring. I’ve decided on design led Christmas gifts for the family.
I was so happy to discover Smallable. It’s a curated website showcasing fashion alongside home wares for all. Once I started looking, I couldn’t stop.
Above is a collage of all my favourite finds and below is the list:
1. Arizona Diamond Teepee in a mint green and diamond pattern. Perfect for imaginative play to spark creativity. Looks great as a bedroom feature too.
2. Skandinavisk Berry candle with a lid. Such a pretty dusky pink jar. I’ve previously owned Skandinavisk candles and they smell absolutely divine.
3. Laurette Turquoise toy box. Will come in handy for storing all those Christmas toys away.
4. Sea Green bookcase by Nobodinoz.
6. Set of 2 Green and Grey rope baskets by Rice. More beautiful storage solutions. This would be a perfect gift for my sister who has two small children. A stylish solution for storing toys away.
7. Party cushion by Ferm Living. Love the pastel colour palette here.
8. Sunset wallpaper by Papier Tigre.
9. Pale pink cadaques cushion by Nobodinoz.
10. Cabin bed head in Birch by Blomkal. This is such a cool idea. It instantly makes a bed look extra special.
11. Green metal lamp by Smallable home. Love the sleek shape of this lamp. It comes in a variety of colours.
12. Blue Jute round rug by Ferm Living. Perfect for the play room.
13. Pocket shelf unit in blue. Perhaps a gift for dad’s work space?
14. Gold dish rack by Present Time. Another one on my own Christmas wish list. Let’s make washing up glamourous.
15. Gold cutlery by Smallable Home.
16. Peach mug by Madam stoltz.
17. Eskimo night light in pink by A Little Lovely Company.
18. Mugs by Klevering.
Hope this has given you some inspiration on Christmas gifts for the family. Smallable has also compiled a Christmas Decoration and gift guide. Do take a peek at their large selection of decor and toys for the little ones. You’ll be spoilt for choice.
I’ll be back soon with more festive posts in the run up to Christmas. Wishing you all a wonderful new week.
( This post was done in collaboration with Smallable. All opinions and selections are my own. Photos are courtesy of Smallable.)