Hello all, I’ve been admiring on Instagram, the paper snowflakes that my lovely sister Caroline has used to decorate her Christmas tree. She has kindly provided a step by step tutorial here:
1. Take 2 pieces of plain A4 paper. Fold in an accordion style.
2. Fold the folded paper in the middle and staple.
3. Cut the desired snowflake shapes from each end of the paper ( mirror each end so the snow flake looks uniform throughout).
4. Once both sheets of folded paper has been cut, glue one face to another.
5 Then fan out the snowflake and glue the other end together to make a circle.
6. For larger snowflakes you make need 3 or 4 pieces of paper.
You can see the whole of her beautiful tree here on Instagram.
This would be a perfect crafternoon with the kids. Have a lovely week all. x