I was most delighted when Etsy UK asked me to get involved in their Etsy Made Local 2015 campaign.
I am honoured to be 1 of the 5 bloggers chosen to do a pre- Christmas curation for their event.
A further edit of 10 items from my curation will be showcased on a feature wall, at the Etsy Made Local pop up shop.
This event will take place at London’s Vinyl Factory located at 51 Poland street, London W1F 7LZ. It will be from Friday December 4th till Sunday December 6th 2015. I hope you can make it.
Please note that Friday December 4th will be a late night shopping event in London, from 4-7pm.
If you can’t make the London event, there will also be an array of Etsy pop-ups all over the UK. A great opportunity to shop Etsy in real life, from local sellers on December 5th to 6th. Details of your local Etsy pop-up here.
I am also really excited to announce 2 special giveaways:
1.A £250 Etsy gift card to shop my selections.
All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog. Tell me which items from my curation you like and why?
I will select the winner at random at midnight Sunday 6th December 2015. Notification will be via email and the winner will announced at the end of this blog post. ( giveaway is for UK residents only).
2. You could WIN MY EDIT on display at the Etsy Made Local pop up event on Dec 4th to 6th.
All you have to do is attend the event and take a photo of my Etsy edit. Then post the image on either Instagram or Twitter whilst tagging @littlebigbell and @EtsyUK and quoting the hashtag #EtsyMadeLocalEdit.
I have spent hours trawling through Etsy UK and have curated my 50 FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS GIFTS.
I hope you like my selections, and that this will be of help with your Christmas shopping.
I start off with a FRUITY CURATION. I’ve come to the conclusion that Pineapples will never go out of trend, so feast your eyes on these finds.
1.Pineapple print by We Are Paper Plane.
2.Lemon zipped clutch by Anna Alexander UK.
3.Mint coloured pineapple night light by Figo Home.
4.Pineapple tea towel from Markless Design
Next up is a CURATION IN PINK AND GOLD. My favourite combination. Pink will be big next season, so start your collection now.
5.Hide and Seek brush lettering print by The Lovely Drawer.
6. New Orleans house print by Emma Block.
7.Frida Kahlo print by And Smile.
8.Drum lampshade in hot pink and gold by Hummingbird Home 2012.
9.Custard cream printed cushion in Candyfloss by Nikki Mc Williams.
10. Chanel no.5 print in pink and gold by MT and BB.
11. Pastel pink pineapple espresso cup by Kina Ceramic Design.
12. Coco Chanel, Heels high quote print in gold foil by Dottie Rocks.
13. Chunky wool cushion in Magenta pink by Article Apparel.
14. Velveteen pillow cover in pink typography by Bella Bella Shoppe.
15. Pink Alice in Wonderland cup by Kina Ceramic Design.
A CURATION OF AQUA BLUE.
16. Do What you love print by Felt Mountain studios.
17. Radium Random forest screen print cushion by Kangan Arora.
18. Blue nautical fish lamp shade by Little Red Robin Co.
Now for some fresh Minty Greens and some fun Christmas jumpers.
19. Christmas cards by The Lovely Drawer.
20.Ho Ho Ho Christmas festive jumper by Yorkshire tees.
21. Scandinavian new Rosie cushion covers by Jane Foster.
22. 8 chocolate Cookies and cream filled Pyramids by Whimsical Cake Company.
23. Christmas cookie pop -personalised by Nila Holden.
24. 3D Christmas tree jumper by Yorkshire tees.
A bit of MULTI–COLOUR.
25. Dream Big watercolour typography print by The Park Print Company.
26. California print by Hop Skip Paint.
27. Handmade Swedish beaded basket by Hejsangoods.
28.White Colouring books Cats in Hats by Jo Clark Design.
Here are a few gifts for design conscious mums.
29. Hero wall hook knob by SketchInc.
30. Girl’s bright pink wooden clothes hanger by Red Hand Gang.
31. DIY baby mobile kit, hot air balloon by Button Face co.
32. Adult and kid t-shirt by Twisted Twee ltd.
33. Dinosaur balloon short sleeve T-shirt by Macie Dot Doodles.
34. Baby Bandanna and teething ring set by Hiku Designs.
For the man in your life :
35. Light hold pomade by king Palm products.
36. Indigo blue fishbone Shibori cushion by Rew Homeware.
37.Concrete decor diamonds paper weight by Pasinga.
38. Don Draper MadMen quote print by Sew In Love Gifts.
39. Canvas leather weekend bag in Royal blue – personalised by MAHI Leather.
40. Denim blue knit tie, made to order by vKnit.
41. Navy blue Herringbone tweed men’s bow tie by Moaning Minnie.
42. Tweed print i-phone6 case by Creature Cases.
43. Bamboo fruit bowl by buProducts.
Can’t forget Christmas cards:
44. 8 Retro Christmas cards by Emma Block.
45. Christmas card by Arbelogy studio
46. Driving Home for Christmas card by Studio Beketto.
47. Anchor Christmas card by Purpose and Worth etc.
48. Rudolph Christmas cards by A Farmers Daughter UK.
49. A5 cover planner sheet, digital download by Plans of Heart.
50. Mini leather journals, pick your colour by Jackdaw bindery.
Hope you’ve enjoyed the curation. Good luck with the giveaway and hope you can make it to the Etsy Made Local event in December.
Have a great start to your week.
(All curation are my own. Photography from Etsy UK and sellers featured. This post has been sponsored by Etsy UK.)